Director of Demand Generation and ABM
PressPage is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Director of Demand Generation and ABM, with a customer-centric focus for driving measurable pipeline results, supporting the continuous fast growth of PressPage. You will have the opportunity to design and build this new role for PressPage, leveraging multi-touch inbound and outbound marketing programs. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in marketing programs roles (both individual contributor and managerial roles) for a SaaS company with campaign and demand generation responsibilities for new customer acquisition and retention, as well as expansion and growth of existing customers. Extensive experience in planning and executing integrated demand and ABM efforts across sales and marketing functions is a key requirement.
- Build and lead demand generation by developing and executing a demand generation strategy based on the current Go-To-Market strategy and user journey’s
- Create end-to-end ‘land and expand’ campaign approaches for scalable ABM, customer marketing and broader demand programs
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs using all forms of traditional and new marketing channels available to reach prospective buyers (practitioners, executives, influencers and all involved in the buying effort) including predictive intent analytics
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI and use insights from the data to optimize the demand generation program.
- Create quarterly plans, analyse marketing generated pipelines, and implement action plans to address gaps
- Collaborate with and communicate any upcoming programs with SDR teams, sales and customer success teams
- Ensure marketing assets, content and promotional vehicles have compelling copy and align to PressPage’s overall brand, campaign and product messaging for maximum impact
Who you are:
- You have at least 5-7 years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- You possess a deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel and enterprise sales cycle, with a proven track record of driving MQLs, opportunities, pipeline and nurturing leads.
- You have solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include SEM, SEO, webinars, content, and digital advertising.
- You have extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using Hubspot
- You are detail-oriented with strong data-driven marketing experience - each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- You have experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- You are a strong communicator, proactive in reporting results and key learnings
- You are a reliable team player who loves to have fun!
- You speak and write in English fluently at a professional level, plus a second language of either German or Dutch
- The role can be based in UK, Netherlands or Germany