Lead Full Stack Developer
At PressPage, we’re all about making PR simple. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that helps brands like Emirates, Porsche, and Booking.com better manage their PR processes and share their stories with the world. These world-class companies expect us to deliver high quality products that follow their brand guidelines. That's why we are looking for a great Lead Full-Stack Developer.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. We're currently at around 25 employees split between Amsterdam and Chicago, and growing.
What will you be doing?
As our Lead Full Stack developer you have a keen interest in modern web applications, APIs and the relation between them. You integrate them in a clean and structured manner through planning and collaboration with your colleagues. You are eager to learn, improve your skills and help our developers and our platform evolve. As our Lead Full Stack Developer you will lead our Platform Development Team. You will:
- Provide guidance to our development team;
- Develop APIs, back-end and client-side applications;
- Integrate our client-side applications with back-end and API services;
- Participate in the architecture and implementation of our roadmap, together with the product managers and your team members;
- Ensure that features work correctly and consistently across our entire CI pipeline;
- Write and review code to achieve a clean and well-maintained codebase;
- Introduce and maintain best practices, structure and quality in code projects.
- You have over 5 years of relevant work experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- You have experience with leading a team;
- Design is important to you; you see where you can and should apply patterns;
- You have a strong interest in exploring new technologies and techniques;
- You are an analytical, abstract thinker and can transfer your thoughts well;
- You understand cross-browser development and responsive layouts;
- You follow best practices and keep yourself up-to-date with current knowledge about your field and the tools that you use;
- A good understanding of principles and standards such as SOLID, KISS, DRY and PSR;
- You find sharing knowledge and helping others important;
- You are fluent in English.
What about your skills?
- REST API development
- Symfony Framework
- Doctrine2 ORM
- Writing automated test cases
- Working with relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, Angular, etc.
- Working with Unix-like operating systems and the command line
What we're offering:
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacations days
- Proper Pension Plan
- Careers growth plan & Coaching
- Annual Training Budget
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- And of course office lunches / drinks / team outings / etc.
Interested? Now what?
Hit the apply button!
We'll contact you within 5 working days to set up a phone call to discuss your application and the opportunity within PressPage. We have 2 in depth interview rounds with potential colleagues and MT members. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our recruiter Guido on firstname.lastname@example.org.